Prayer - 10:10
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10
People in unreached people groups live in spiritual darkness. Many of these unreached peoples have no Bible in their language. Most know no Christian who can share the Gospel with them. Let’s pray for them to know the abundant life they can have in Jesus Christ.
Will you set a reminder to pray at 10:10 (am or pm) for 10 minutes every day?
- For laborers to be sent to each people group. (Matt. 9:38)
- For open doors as Christian workers are sent to each people group. (1 Cor. 16:9)
- For men and women of peace to welcome missionaries into each people group. (Lk. 10:5-7)
- For wisdom for the missionaries as they engage the unreached. (Eph. 1:15)
- For protection of missionaries as they go to new fields of service. (Ps. 91, Ps. 121)
- For missionaries for cultural sensitivity and a heart of humility. (1 Cor. 10:23-33, Titus 3:2)
- For boldness to preach the Gospel. (Eph. 6:19-20)